So we had our BIG ultra sound today and the verdict is in.
Baby A = Girl
Baby B = Girl
he he!!!, or should I say she she!?!? We are so excited but have no idea what we are going to do with all of these girls : )
The Ultra sound went outstanding, again our baby girls have caused many wows with how big, strong and active they are. The Genetic Specialist we met with had nothing but praise and good things to say about their growth and everything looks GREAT!!! We feel so blessed to have these two angels joining our family.
I will up load videos and pictures later, my other 2 angels need me right now : )



13 comments:
Congrats!!!
Yay for lots and lots of lovely girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so fun! I can't believe your Dad wasn't right...!
Two girls, congratulations! We are so happy for you! Good luck with the names:)
wow thats almost as many girls as we have now
Congratulations on your wonderful news!! That is very exciting--I'll call soon, dear friend!
Congrats! That's really exciting! I guessed wrong, too!
Oh my Goodness! That is really so great. Good for you guys. These little girls are going to be lucky to have you guys for parents that's for sure.
YAY!!!! I'm SO excited for you!!! Love ya!
Two girls?! You guys are doubly blessed!♥♥
she she!! giggle giggle!
xoxoxoxo
love you, friend. my dreams for you came true!
YEAH I was right, that is what I voted for on Rachels blog. SHE SHE that is to funny. Love you.
Congratulations! I just found out you were pregnant with twins. You go girl!
Two sweet little girls! What exciting news! Again, congratulations. You sure know how to bring excitement to our ward!
Post a Comment