Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baseball Game

Can you tell how much we love going to our local stadium and watching our wonderful minor league team?? We were able to go last Saturday, and it was a terrific game. Plus it was hat night so we all go free hats for showing up.



Grandpa bought the kids cotton candy (yes they love him more than me.)

"P" showing of his blue tongue.

She is so stinking cute, even with blue lips.



"P" wearing his new hat : )

10 comments:

Renee said...

I love baseball and cotton candy.

Tim and Lisa said...

Grandparents have this brainwashing thing that they do. It is amazing! Sherry totally brainwashes all the grandkids. And she knows it too!

rachel said...

How fun! We need to attend one of those games one of these days...
So many fun things to do and so little TIME!

Paula said...

I miss those baseball games!!! How fun!!! It was so great to see you!!!!! I miss you all so much! LOVE YA!!

Margaret said...

You are adorable pregnant! And when you are not pregnant.☺

Radke said...

How fun! I really got to get the family to one of those games soon.

The Big B's said...

Man you guys have so much fun! I wish Buck and I did more things like this. It's that dang store that won't let us! Your Family is Beautiful! The littles look like they love blue treats! Love you

Dani said...

I'd show up just for the cotton candy. And peanuts, cracker jacks, snow cones...yummm, eating treats is half the fun of going to a game!

Your kids are so adorable! You guys are just a good lookin family :)

Anonymous said...

Once again, great pictures! Guess it helps when the subjects are so adorable. You look fantastic! I think Busy should be Smurfette for Halloween--being blue suits her :)

Anonymous said...

Who are those gigantic children? And who is that mountain man with you? Shouldn´t you do this with your family?