Tuesday we went to the zoo. They have a special dinosaur exhibit that we wanted to check out. It was just grandpa, mommy, "P" and "Busy". We had a great day, I always love spending time with my dad, it was like the old days when we used to go on daddy daughter dates. We were able to see the entire zoo and all of the fun extra dinosaur stuff. Grandpa and "P" even took a train ride while "Busy" took a nap and mommy rested on a bench, this twin stuff I tell you : )

Taking a break and cooling off with a bubblegum snow cone. 

The snow cone aftermath.

Can you tell that he LOVED the dinosaurs??
Mom Tip: Dress your kids in bright colors so they stick out in the crowd, also before you go in snap off a picture of what they are wearing, that way if they do get lost and you are panicking you can look at the picture and have every detail, ahh the age of digital.




7 comments:
The zoo is always fun, we are heading there this saturday for a company picnic!
What a fun day and a great mom tip.
Cute kids! I had to set my blog to private so if you would still like to read it I need your email address so I can invite you! mnjlake@gmail.com
We haven't been to the zoo in forever. Maybe next month!
I thought you were going to say the reason for dressing your kids in bright colors was to camouflage the snowcone stains better!! :) GO BUSY GO!!
It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Our little ones went last month and they also loved the dinosaurs. I love your little ones, they are so cute.
It looks like you had a fun time, was that in Portland? I want to hang out with you, call me ASAP
746-9571. Anna and I are going to something called touch a truck Wed. July 16 over in your neighbor-hood and you should meet us there. Love April
Post a Comment