So we went out to dinner last week for my b-day at P F Changs. I had never been there but always like to try new places on my b-day, it was very yummy, and thank you to all my family that came. Also thank you to everyone that "let" me take their picture : )
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy, Happy Birthday, to YOU, dear friend!! I'm glad you had a fun weekend getaway and that those babies sported their first "ta da!" moves.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday, to YOU, dear friend!! I'm glad you had a fun weekend getaway and that those babies sported their first "ta da!" moves.
YUM! Let's go together sometime. I love their food.
Glad you had a Happy Birthday. BUT we missed you at Bunco.
Love you.
Oh I LOVE PF Changs!! I'm so jealous of you!!!
Post a Comment