Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Picking Strawberries


Last week we met up with some friends and went to pick strawberries. The kids had a great time eating all the strawberries they wanted and getting dirty. I was able to get a couple buckets picked, thanks to Nic and Melis who were so sweet to help finish up the second bucket during "Busy's" melt down. The next morning Ally and I made a ton of freezer jam, it turned out really yummy, and still had plenty to eat and freeze.




She almost was eating them as fast as I could pick them, of course she had to eat the ones I had already picked : )
All done with some of our group that stayed a while and some of the berries we picked.
The crazy boys!!!

4 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Oh... that looks like a great time and the berries look yummy!!

rachel said...

Where are the pictures of me?? Oh that's right. I wasn't there. Duh!

Dani said...

What a great idea! I wish I could get my little busy body to eat something healthy like strawberries!

Anonymous said...

How FUN!!