Okay so most of you are probably like "enough with the 4th of July photos," however I know my Grandma loves seeing the pictures of her great grand babies, so oh well : )
When we are in town we always meet in the cult-a-sac for fireworks. My brothers, Ian of course was missing this year, Jonathan and my dad give a great show, enough that our neighbors usually stick around and watch them too. This year the kids got to help with the production, closely monitored of course. It was the perfect end to the perfect day.



3 comments:
Now there's where the party's at!!!
Glad everyone had fun and was safe.
(this is rachel, not liv)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the new pictures! I felt like I was there all day with you guys! What a great day for your family. Miss you!
I can never get enough of your kiddos;) Great pictures of the firework disiplay, thanks for sharing them!
Post a Comment