Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shout Out


So many people have been so excited about the news that we are having twins. This is so nice because we are nothing but EXCITED. To top that off so many people have been very kind and told me what a wonderful mother I am and what a great job I will do. As a mother this is the best thing you can hear and I really appreciate every ones vote of confidence, it is so sweet. However there is NO way I could do this with out my team mate, so I wanted to give a quick shout out to my OUTSTANDING husband. I know that my Heavenly Father would not have trusted just me with these new babies, he knows how supportive and wonderful Jonathan is and that he is the best man for the job. I am always in awe of what a amazing husband and father he is. He is the king of bedtime, comes up with creative things to do with the kids, helps me out sooooo much, can fix anything, and the most important thing, he keeps us laughing. I am so grateful for such a supportive and terrific husband. Love you babe, your the best.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

You're a lucky woman!!

(this is rachel, not mo, btw)

The Big B's said...

Yeah Jonathan is great too! Love you guys

Renee said...

your really are a blessed wife and mother.

Tim and Lisa said...

It is wonderful to see a mother and father, wife and husband work so well together. Keep up the great work guys! We love you!