I am impressed! I'm definately going to push Emma to date him when they are older ;) He's so cute and brave! What a neat sport and I think its cool your kids get to try it out. I can see "Busy" totally enjoying it when she's older and ready! Kids love to climb stuff- its perfect!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
4 comments:
What a cutie and a brave one...☺
What a stud!
I am impressed! I'm definately going to push Emma to date him when they are older ;) He's so cute and brave! What a neat sport and I think its cool your kids get to try it out. I can see "Busy" totally enjoying it when she's older and ready! Kids love to climb stuff- its perfect!
That is amazing!!!! He is so young and already doing such brave things. way to go!!!!!!!
Post a Comment