Monday, August 11, 2008

Where Have We Been

I know it has been a while since I posted anything, but we have been pretty busy around here.





Twighlight Party


On August 1st Margret hosted a Twilight party, we all went to her house, ate some yummy food and discussed the series




All the Twighlight obsessed friends, thanks Margret for a great party and for letting me snatch your pictures.
Then we headed to Boarders to see what was happening there. They started selling the books at 12:01 a.m.
Merilee, Rachel, Ally and me
Aeriel made a shirt for the occasion, that is a picture of her and the actor who is playing the lead guy, Edward, in the upcoming movie. What a crack up!!!!
Ally Goes To The Temple
Saturday the 2nd we headed to the LDS Temple where Ally took out her Endowments. It was a wonderful day. We were so happy to share this experience with her.
Amanda and Ally

Playing At The Park


Ally's Bridal Shower

Amanda and I threw Ally a bridal shower.

This is the yummy cake that Amanda made.

The cute bride.

Amanda and I asked Leigh a series of questions and videoed his responses. We then asked Ally, at the shower, the same questions, after she answered we played Leigh's response, for every answers she got wrong she had to put a piece of green gum in her mouth. She had a lot of gum in her mouth. This fun game was Amanda's idea.

Ally's life long friend Ericka.

Lunch With Friends

We met friends on Thursday and had lunch, this is a picture of some of the kids sitting down eating their lunch.

And finally we had the wedding this weekend... I will post those pictures soon : )

5 comments:

Renee said...

You have been a very busy sister, daughter, mother, and wife this past week. You look great!!!

Margaret said...

Thanks for coming to my party! It was SO fun to have you!

Ally is adorable. Love how she's always wearing green. She fits right in here in Oregon.☺

Paula said...

I LOVE all the pictures!!! And I am SOOOO jealous of your Twilight party!! I live in WASHINGTON and my silly little town did nothing for the book release! :-(

Emy said...

Doesn't look like a set of twins is going to slow you down at all! What a fun summer you guys are having.

aunt choody said...

You guys are keeping so busy. It looks like a lot of fun is being had.