Sunday night we had birthday cake and presents. It is such a treat to have Ally as part of our family. We are truly blessed to have her and I am so lucky to get such a wonderful sister. My kids are so lucky to have such a wonderful Aunt. Love you Aunt Ally and happy birthday!!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I just got to meet Ally and love her too! We had a fun night tonight playing games together with them. So fun! ☺
You truly are so fortunate to be gaining Ally as your sister. I even got tears as I read this post. Your family is so wonderful and already are so good to her. She is a lucky girl, in more ways than one.
Love you, friend!
What a FUN weekend! Way to go for hangin' with the party crowd--the babies haven't slowed you down a bit :)
What a fabulously fun weekend! Ally is so lucky to be marrying into your family, your's is truely great. And she is such a wonderful addition to it.
Oh my gosh! It looks like you guys have had such a great time! Ally is SO lucky to be getting you as an SIL! Love ya!
I am sure Ally is loving your family more and more. What a birthday celebration. A whole weekend of pure fun.
Post a Comment