Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kid Quotes

While eating dinner the other night after we found out that we are having 2 girls, "P" turned to Jonathan and said "are the boys in your tummy??"

As any mom can attest when the kids do something they shouldn't I usually use their first and middle names. Every so often "P" does it to "Busy". The other night however Jonathan did something that frustrated "P" so he said "daddy danae."

After we announced that we were pregnant "P" asked how the babies got inside my tummy. So Jonathan told him, and "P" walked away convinced that I was going to lay 2 eggs. Last night "P" was poking at my tummy and Jonathan said "don't do that buddy, it might hurt the babies." "P's" response was "no daddy the eggs protect them." I went for the 4 year old explanation of the eggs have hatched.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so funny how their little minds try to process the whole baby(ies) in the tummy :) too cute!

Tim and Lisa said...

That is so sweet! The whole baby thing will be very fun and interesting for P right now.

Dani said...

That is sooo cute! Its good you are writing this stuff down, at least via your blog, so you can remember all the cute things your kiddos say! I really need to update Emma's baby book!

Renee said...

OH MY GOODNESS that was to FUNNY!