We went rock climbing last night. When I say "we" I really mean everyone but me : ) Something that is frowned upon when pregnant with twins. I went along to supervise and make sure that everyone was safe. This was "P's" first time rock climbing on real rock, and he did a great job. I was able to take lots of pictures of his first climb, but the batteries died in the camera so I didn't get pictures of the others.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
A Rope, A Rock, And Lots Of Fun
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You're amazing!
What fun. I agree with Rachel, you are amazing!
She's a super model!!! P is a great climber! Ryan LOVES rock climbing too. SO much fun!
I try to tell Cole to stop growing...he won't listen to me! Love ya!
What a fun time. Wow P does a great job and busy just wants to do what her big brother is doing.
Alia was checking out those pics of her boyfriend "P" rock climbing and said she thought it looked scary. Oh well, they can have other hobbies together when they get married, right?
You guys are an adventurous family! Brave kiddos.
Post a Comment