Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mom Quote

I came across this quote in a book I am reading and loved it. I thought I would share.
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." -Phyllis Diller

8 comments:

rachel said...

I have always LOVED that quote!! I had no idea it was from Phyllis Diller. Awesome!

Julee and Matt said...

That is SO true!

Dani said...

Ha ha! Yep, that's right!

Renee said...

Ain't that the truth!!!! I love your new blog background.

Margaret said...

Amen sista!

I love your new background! It's yummy! I want to eat it :-)

Hey did you get my emails? I still have your mom's brownie pan. I feel so bad depriving her of brownie making. Email me ok?!☺

Kristen Moss said...

Love the new blog... it is so classy..

Paula said...

Yep, he made it home in one piece! LOL! P will do GREAT at school! He'll get ALL the girlfriends! LOL! :-) Love ya!

The Joneses said...

That is so true! My grandma embroidered a saying for my mom. It says "Cleaning and scrubbing can wait 'til tomorrow for babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow... so quiet down cobwebs, dust go sleep, I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep." I've always loved it. My mom had it framed to match my house and gave it to me. A true prized posession!