Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just Wondering

Hey I just wanted to ask everyone to not divulge our personal information on your blog (example: using our last name on the link list) or when you leave comments. I am not pointing fingers, I just wanted to remind everyone that we try to be very careful about protecting our family. We realize that we are putting ourselves out on the web for others to see, Margret made me even MORE aware of it, but we want to do it in the best way for us and appreciate you being aware and considerate of it. Thanks everyone, again I am NOT pointing fingers so breath easy, just wanted to mention it.

5 comments:

Renee said...

I am right there with you!!!! It is better to be safe than sorry.

benny said...

Why in the world would you care about that?

You should be proud of who you are:
Kirsten and Jonathan Smith
2493 Ackerson Way
Palo Alto, CA 92173
(919)643-5151
cell: (919)415-8426
Kirsten SSN: 548-12-7516
Jonathan SSN: 516-45-1874
Visa # 4278-2654-2412 exp 08/09

Kirsten said...

As always BEN I appreciate you!!! I had no idea you knew us so well : )

Unknown said...

Hey- I'm on board with the no last name thing. see my new link here

Margaret said...

Yeah! I know I should take ours off...maybe one of these days.