How wonderful, everyone looks beautiful. You look so good! I would have come but I would have felt silly because I wasn't invited to the reception. But it looks like it was beautiful. CONGRATS LEIGH AND ALLY
WOW, you are looking great. You really look beautiful. Um heck yes I would LOVE to make baby announcements for you. That would make my year. Not to mention we will be living in eugene by then. How exciting. I will remind you that you want announcement!!!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
11 comments:
Wonderful pictures. Everyone looks great! Congrats to the couple!
How wonderful, everyone looks beautiful. You look so good! I would have come but I would have felt silly because I wasn't invited to the reception. But it looks like it was beautiful. CONGRATS LEIGH AND ALLY
Congrats to Leigh and Ally! You have some great pictures.
Could they BE any cuter together?!
You looked adorable with your belly and green skirt.
Love you!
Ally makes me smile. I'm going to miss her.
I'm sad I missed seeing Preston in his tux! What a stud.
Got your message today - thank you! We'll see about Friday. Cousins still in town and Friday's their last full day here...
Love you!!!
WOW, you are looking great. You really look beautiful. Um heck yes I would LOVE to make baby announcements for you. That would make my year. Not to mention we will be living in eugene by then. How exciting. I will remind you that you want announcement!!!
Love kristen
How beautiful!!!! Her dress is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats to Leigh and Ally!!!! Your family is adorable and you look great! Love you!!
They looked so good!!!!!! Good job on the reception you guys! And I forget to mention, Ariel's shirt was hilarious!
I love the picture of your cute little family. Your children are getting so big. You are such a cute pregnant mom.
HOW FUN!! Congratulations to you all!!
Everyone looks so beautiful/handsome! What a special time for your family. Congratulations! I'm so glad that you posted photos!
Post a Comment