Friday, September 26, 2008

An AMAZING Shower


So Wednesday night five of my most wonderful friends put on an amazing shower for me. They really went above and beyond. Thank you, Emy, Rachel, Melissa, Nicole and Lauri you are truly the hostesses with the most-est, it was such a fun shower. Now if that was not enough then I had lots of my other wonderful friends and family come and shower me with lots of love. I really am so very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. As I laid in bed that night I thought about how I would introduce each one of the ladies who were their and all of the amazing things I could tell strangers about them. I really have amazing people around me. Thank you to everyone that came, and for those who weren't there I know you would have if you could have, you were with me in spirit.

The darling invitations that Rachel made.



All of the yummy food.

Some of the gals
My dear friend April came : )
My Shopko attendant, Alley, every time she handed me or took away a gift she said "thank you for shopping at Shopko." She is such a cutie.
Becky and Kailey
The AMAZING CAKE that Melissa made. Yes you can hire her for any special event you have (she did Leigh and Ally's wedding cake,) I will be happy to get you the info., just let me know : )



Kailey modeling the Bumbo that Emy got me, so cute can't wait for my girls to sit in it.

One of the amazing quilts that Sherry made me, this one was for Thing 2, Baby B, or we picked a name, e-mail me if you want to know : )
Just to give you an idea of the turn out : )


THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!


Grandma I will post more pictures of it soon : )




11 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

What a great time! Sorry I missed it. I would love to know names!

Paula said...

I want to know the names!!! email me!! Love ya!

rachel said...

You are the BEST!

Julee and Matt said...

Oh...I wish I would have been there. It makes me miss everyone even more. Love you!

ally&leigh said...

If only we could have stayed three more days... who needs school and work? all i wanted was a fun baby shower to go to! I'm glad it was so much fun!

Margaret said...

I really wanted to be there. I was sad to miss it. But, love you! And, am SO happy for your two new little ones that are on their way!☺

Renee said...

I wish I could have been there. I miss you and all of the gals. I want to know the names email me momudall@yahoo.com. Love you!!

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Oh what a wonderful night! Amazing cake! Someone is talented!!! I think I missed something in cake decorating class!!!LOL! You are a lucky girl to be loved soooo much!!! Lucky babes too!!!! Can't wait to hold 'em! Love ya, Jenn;O) P.S. I still have my gift to give you. I missed giving it to Rachel on time. Sorry:O(

Kim said...

That was one of the most put together baby showers I have ever been to, it was so much fun. Congratulations again, and good luck girl

Stephanie said...

Wow, your shower looked amazing. And that cake~~~ sheesh someone has some talent. Congratulations on your upcoming arrivals...

Radke said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful turn out for your shower. I am sorry I couldnt be there to help celebrate you and your baby girls. But I was thinking of you:) It turned out so beautiful.