Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Day Of School

Eating breakfast on our first day of school.
Messy Busy saying cheese too.

P had his first day of preschool on Monday. Yikes my baby is growing up. He was such a big boy, when we pulled into the parking spot he said "okay mom thanks for dropping me off." My first thought was "who is mom, what happened to mommy?"
Then I had to let him down and tell him I was walking him in. I had to corner him to get a picture before he headed into the class room. Needless to say he loves it and I am so glad. I just can't get over how grown up my little guy is getting.

4 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

I totally understand. Where has the time gone?

ally&leigh said...

YAY! I'm so glad he is enjoying it! He looks so cute with his backpack on!

Paula said...

They are growing so fast!!!

Julee and Matt said...

He looks so cute...and so does Busy on the 1st day of school. I am so glad he is loving it and tell him to stop growing so fast.