Yesterday morning we went apple picking at one of our favorite farms. They have the yummiest apples and the kids have a blast getting dirty, eating apples, and seeing all of the fun farm stuff us city folks miss out on.
We made up a sample platter and the kids loved eating all of the different kinds of apples.
It was a fun and yummy day, the kids even got to pick out a free pumpkin.



11 comments:
HOW FUN!!!! That is awesome!
I loved going apple picking there. It is different here, they pick them for you and you can go get what you want from the already picked apples. Now there are some places you can go and pick yourself, but I have not been to one yet. Enjoy your apples. I hope you are feeling well. You seem to be doing awesome.
I'm so glad Marie went with you and you guys had fun!
I been dying to go pick apples. You'll have to tell me where you went. Looks like you had tons of fun!
I just talked to Lauri last night and suggested we need to go~~~ she said she went too but came later with Autzen.
Yummy, Apple Crisp sounds so good....
I tagged you. Check it out!
You should make apple dumplings from the pioneer woman's blog...they are the best!!
I tagged you friend!
I miss all the fun Fall activities in Oregon!!! Apple picking--never done that before, but I bet it was a blast!
Im turing into a Florida Whimp!! It was 73 degrees this morning and I was cold!! :)
ANyway, WAY CUTE shower!! Wish I could have been there!
I bet that was fun, sorry I didn't make it.
How fun! Sorry I missed it.
Post a Comment