Monday, October 6, 2008

MIA

I am without e-mail or Internet for the next week : ( Just wanted to say we are all moved in, we have a long way to go in the unpacking department. We are loving being home owners, even with the few problems we have run into, a cracked toilet bowl, and trouble with the pipe not draining fast enough when the the washer drains. But still it is such a treat to have our house : ) Jonathan has worked so hard to get us all moved and I am so thankful for all that he has done. I am also overwhelmed with all of the help we received from our family and friends, you are all so wonderful. I will post pictures next week when I get up and running again. Just wanted to let you know, yes I am still alive and no I am not on bed rest : ) Also we had another ultra sound on Friday and the girls are again off the charts for weight and doing great. We got some great pictures that I will post soon.

7 comments:

Paula said...

I'm glad you are doing well!! I can't wait to see pics! LOVE YOU!

Eryn said...

When's the housewarming party?

rachel said...

Did someone say party????
Let's get our groove on!

Tim and Lisa said...

That is wonderful about the girls. I am working on some quilts, hopefully they will be done before the girls arrive. Can't wait to see pics of the house.

Julee and Matt said...

I am so glad you got all moved in. I wish I was there to help. I can't wait to see pictures of the new place and the kids. Love you!

Renee said...

I am so glad to hear from you. I was starting to wonder. How fun for your family to have moved into a new house before the girls arrive. It is good to hear that they are doing great. Love you and take care of yourself. Don't overdue it.

Teresa said...

Congratulations on the new house! Such an exciting (and busy) time for your family. I'm looking forward to pictures, and also hope you'll post about the blue paint incident. :-)