This post is just that, a shout out to the world, or at least my family and friends, that I am growing at alarming rates and I am proud of it. Maybe it's that this will most likely be my last pregnancy, (I say most likely, because life never goes as I plan and I don't want to document anything that can be rubbed in my face in the future, but yes we are planning on being done.) Maybe it's that I am pregnant with twins and heck how often does that happen? Or maybe I am just getting more confident, but whatever it is here are the pictures to prove it. If I have learned anything, the back aches, the frequent trips to the restroom, the love (stretch) marks, and the weight gain are all worth it. So here's to enormity and all the blessings it brings.
Out at the lake a few weeks ago.
(Thanks Em for snapping off this shot)
"I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity."-- Eleanor Roosevelt
"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." -- James Matthew Barrie



21 comments:
You look so great. I love that dress on you - You looked FABULOUS today! Next time, wear your red hot mamma shoes with it!!!! ha ha!
You're beautiful. Love you.
I said it earlier today and I'll say it again, YOU LOOK SO CUTE!
You look beautiful! Show off that belly!
You look great! Way to go to be proud of your body in this special time in your life.
Wow, you make prego look so sexy. You are beautiful. I am so impressed with how good you look. your definitely one of those people who glow... I wasn't.
Wow, you make prego look so sexy. You are beautiful. I am so impressed with how good you look. your definitely one of those people who glow... I wasn't.
YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I'm so excited to see you...in less than a week!
You look amazing! I think it's only baby belly and it's looking wonderful! You remind me of Brit in your cute dress. :) Keep growing girl!
You should be very proud of that belly!! So awesome! Thanks for that post, I needed a confidence boost and a reminder that big bellies ARE beautiful! As I grow and start to get bigger, I feel so self conscious! But what an awesome thing, stretch marks and back aches and all!
You look great! Absolutly wonderful:) You make pregnancy look good!
You look amazing and that dress is to cute. I love great dresses.
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!
You go girl! You look awesome- so gorgeous! Your kids are lucky to have such a great mama!
You look so flippin' good! I wish I looked that good when I was Prego's and I was only prego with one little. Yes I envy you! I know that is a sin, but it is a sin I am willing to take on! :) Love ya
You look FANTASTIC!!!! Seriously, you look amazing!
It's true as everyone said. You make it look good, and you make it look easy! You looked absolutely gorgeous at church. Embrace that lovely largeness!
You are smokin' hot!
WOW! But look at your legs!!! You have awesome legs! I love the dress! I've been wearing the smae outfit to church for the last four months now!! hahahah
Here's to ENOMITY!!! YOU GO GIRL!
So great...loved this post!
I think you look GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing the update. Keni told me about a baby shower?? I want to come. Love April
You look adorable! ☺
Post a Comment