Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ian You Won't Believe This!!!!!


Ian, I thought you might want to know what Leigh and I have been up to since you left the country.


I got knocked up, again, and Leigh became a punk rocker.
Miss you and wish we were with you!!!!
Ally doesn't know what to think : )
This is not photo shopped and yes it gave mom a migraine she had to go lay down : )

Then he decided to be a skin head instead. Jonathan and I tried to talk him into letting us draw a tattoo on his head, but Ally has to be seen with him : )
We are having a hard time figuring out how Mr. can't go anywhere without his hair gel, did this : ) P could not believe it. He made Uncle Leigh put on a hat before he was "allowed" to go outside and play football with him. When Van came outside P reminded him not to take his hat off. Ally went out to take pictures of him, so Leigh took the hat off. P said "someones coming, hurry put your hat on."

7 comments:

rachel said...

That cracks me up P was so concerned about it! He was embarrassed, it sounds like.

It was good seeing them today. They're so great.

Julee and Matt said...

How funny! Good thing Ian only has a little over a year left...who knows what would be going on if then!

ally&leigh said...

Leigh's exact words yesterday morning in the car was "what was I thinking? It looks horrible!" Haha.

Laura said...

It's so funny when kids are worried about what people think! Charlie won't hold my hand in public anymore. I'm so sad that he's growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Im laughing so hard it hurts. I think P was right to be embaressed.

Margaret said...

Too funny! I will have to send this to Greg!☺

Anonymous said...

Don't know who this guy is--but he's TOTALLY cute!!!

Anyway, you guys look like you're having fun!

How far along are you? I love how huge you're getting--it's awesome! Everytime I complaine or frown at my stretch marks--I think of you and your twins! YOU ROCK!!!