Sunday, September 7, 2008

P & I go to School

P had preschool orientation this past week. Busy went and spent some time with Grandma, thanks again mom, and P and I headed off to school. I took my camera and took pictures of everything. I am printing off the pictures now and making a little book for P entitled P Goes to School. That way when school starts here in a couple of weeks he will remember what everything looked like, and hopefully feel better about his first day of school. I wish I could claim the idea as my own but I picked it up in Parents magazine.
P and his teacher, she is wonderful!!!!
These are some of the pictures P took. Thought I would share his skill.







2 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

How fun for him to go to school! I am sure he is going to love it.

Margaret said...

Awww so fun! Great idea too!☺