Monday, September 8, 2008

Da- Game

All Ducked Out!!!
Another one of our favorite pass times is Duck Football. Saturday we went to the game with Nana and Grandpa. As always it was a lot of fun and we had a great time. Best of all the Ducks won. Ian, Leigh and Ally we missed you : (
Before we left for the game, our littlest Duck fan.


So excited!!!!


Nana, I wish I had taken a picture of her entire ensemble, she was wearing bright yellow pants, a true Duck fan.
P sporting his ear protectors, as you will see we all wear ear plugs of some sort : ) The better to hear you with.


All smiles on the way home from the game, we WON!!!!
P took this picture of us, I think he did a fantastic job.

Busy getting ready to take the camera.
Busy took this picture of me, silly girl!!!



10 comments:

Dani said...

Go Ducks! I love the Ducks! You all look so cute decked out in your Duck gear!

Tim and Lisa said...

You all look great! When we all dress up in our green and yellow on saturdays we get so mean glares. But it is all worth it.

Julee and Matt said...

How cute....but I am sure the twins will LOVE to wear Orange and Black!!

ally&leigh said...

we miss you! and wish we could have been there for the game! You guys all look great! see you soooooooon!!!

The Big B's said...

Oh Busy looks adorable! The littles are going to be good photographers just like their mom. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute! And it looks like you guys are having such nice weather too. I miss going to the duck games!
You look great by-the-way!

Kristen Moss said...

I love the quote at the top of your blog. I am going to steel it for a project I have at school k. I will even give your blog credit. Ill show it to you when I am done. I hope that is ok.

Paula said...

Awesome! It looks like you guys had SO much fun!! :-)

Matt said...

I am so glad to see you are bringing up your children correctly. I love Duck football!

Stephanie said...

We were at that game too... I had the great BURN to prove it. Your kiddos look so great in their duck gear.