Saturday, November 22, 2008

1 Week Old

I know now why you don't have as many pictures of the 3rd and 4th children... It is because when you go to take a picture the older 2 decide this is a good time to sweep in and try to grab them or jump on them : 0... Our girls turned a week old, they are such blessings. I am in love!!!!
Miss T
Miss T

Miss E

Miss E & Miss T


Daddy with all of his girls.


Miss E

Busy & Miss E

Miss E

P-man and Miss E

They were growing tired of the photo shoot.
Miss E & Miss T


Miss T
Miss T

Miss T


Miss E

The P-Man holding Miss T


Our 2 little burritos.
-

11 comments:

Ally said...

I am in love, also. They are so beautiful! Yay for a week old! Love you! Miss you!

rachel said...

Kirsten, they've already changed so much. Crazy.
Hugs!

Paula said...

They are just beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see them!!

Julee and Matt said...

I love them too! They are so cute...I can't wait to come visit them. (Just think, we will have 7 kids under 6 if all our kids are together). :)
PS - I saw you went to the Twlight movie...do you know you JUST had twins?

Teresa said...

Bless your heart for taking the time to post pictures for all of your adoring fans! Love seeing your growing family. It's amazing how much babies change in even a week. T & E are so sweet. Can't wait to get a peek at them in person!

BURGANS BUNCH said...

I think they are adorable! I'm so glad you put their names on each picture! It's hard to tell them apart! I'm on my way to Taco Bell to get two little burritos of my own! LOL! Love ya, Jenn ;o)

BURGANS BUNCH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Radke said...

They are so adorable and seem really alert. Such a precious gift for a wonderful family. Love you:)

Margaret said...

Love the burrito shot. I bet they feel all warm snuggled like that.

Now, I want to hear how you tell the girls apart.

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

They are so sweet. They look so big and healthy. How blessed you are to have a healthy set of twins. We look forward to watching them grow up. Happy Thanksgiving

Jeralee said...

I forgot how tiny babies are when I saw them all snugged up in their bassinet. I am surprised you have time to blog. Crazy stuff.