Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally I Am Posting Halloween Pictures

We had a great Halloween, it was 3 days of nonstop fun. The night before Halloween we went to the church for the Trunk or Treat, Halloween night we went trick or treating and had pizza night. And the day after Halloween Grandma and Grandpa put on their annual Halloween party, which was fantastic and the kids loved.

This is P wearing Grandma's witches hat.



And Busy being scary.

Mommy dressed up as "2 buns in the oven," and daddy was the "bun maker." Grandma helped mommy make the costume.


Our Sassy Ballerina

Daddy on Halloween, dressed up like his boss, and Grandpa being the grim reaper.



And of course we never go anywhere with out our Superman.

15 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Jonathan looks great! Just like Tim!

rachel said...

I love your buns in the oven. You guys are so creative!

Paula said...

All of you are SOOOOO cute!!

Kristen Moss said...

You are so darn creative Kirsten. I am so impressed with all your costumes. You guys look so cute.

Julee and Matt said...

That is so cute...and I love Jonathan's little grin. You have the cutiest little family...I can't wait to see what everyone will be next year with the two little buns here! I can't wait for them to come. :)

Renee said...

I loved your costume. I would never had thought of that, but I knew right away what it was.

The Big B's said...

I love it! Jonathan looks great as Tim. That cracks me up.

Unknown said...

Love your costume! Way to have so much fun being prego with twins. Can't wait to meet the little cuties!

Teresa said...

You guys always seem to have so much fun! LOVE your "Buns in the Oven" costume with Jonathan being the bun maker. Too funny, and very clever! :-)

Emy said...

You were the cutest little bun in the oven and baker couple. Ah.

Radke said...

I loved your costume, what a great idea! The kids look cute in their costumes too:)

Ott family said...

That is too funny, our friends in our ward here dressed up as the same thing as you two, but they only have one bun cooking. That's such a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

We just had to make our blog private due to things that happened to our blog. We would love for you to view our blog. So just email us your email adress to danimoore2006@gmail.com

aunt choody said...

Way cute! I love your costume!

Anonymous said...

The buns are out of the oven!!! Congratulations to you all!! Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful girls! Lots of love...