The girls turned 2 weeks old. They got to take baths and we finally took off their hospital bracelets.
Miss E & Miss T

Miss T, all ready to go over to Nana and Grandpa's.
Miss T
Miss T
Miss E and Miss T
Miss E & Miss T
Miss T
Miss T
Miss E
Miss E
Miss E
Miss E
Miss E
Miss T
Miss T
Miss E
Miss E & Miss T
Miss E
Miss E
I am in love with these sweet spirits, they are wonderful. We are doing really well. Jonathan headed back to work today and so it is me against all 4 of them. He will be home in a little over an hour and I am still alive, P-man got off to school this morning dressed, fed and on time, Busy was bathed and dressed before lunch, so over all our day has been a success : ) The twins are on a great schedule and P-man and Busy have been, for the most part, great today. I got 3 1/2 hours of sleep total last night. I would be getting more but Miss E has some separation issues at night and has a hard time sleeping without me. Luckily she doesn't keep anyone else awake other then me and occasionally Jonathan.
Just some cute tid bits:
The girls sleep together, except at night when Miss E wants to be in bed with me, and they like to sleep with their noses touching. Also when I lay down the girls they make little grunting noises to let each other know they are there.



16 comments:
I just want to eat them up! They are so cute. I sent the quilts with Sherry, did she give them to you?
wow!! I thought I had it hard when Kroten was born. You are truly amazing. i am so glad you are doing well.
you are a super hero.
I just love them so much! I can't wait until I can come and visit them (and of course you). How sweet they are and keep the pictures coming. I think you have had an amazing day...the kids are alive and feed and the house is still standing...what more can Jonathan ask for? Love you and kiss those little girls for me!
I am glad that things seem to be going well. I wish you could get some more sleep though. The girls are just adorable! So sweet that they sleep with thier noses touching and they already talk to each other. Call me if you need anything. Love ya!
I love the last tid bits. They are beautiful. I love that they have to be touching and the grunting to let them know that they are there, just precious! I am glad you are doing good. I can't wait to see them. Love you Jen
They're already changing so much! Soak up EVERY single minute.
Good luck on your second day aloooooone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kirsten, those girls are beautiful! I can't believe you are still alive ansd functioning however...good for you.
They are so cute. I love the black and white picture with the two of them in it. So precious.
They look so big already! I would love to try and take pictures of your kids if you want. I do charge $50.00, but that depends on how well they turn out. If they turn out bad then I dont charge. I love takeing pictures of newborns. Older kids pics turn out better if it is outside. Anyways just let me know. April
They are so sweet. I'm so glad that you're posting pictures so that we can all see T & E. They are changing so quickly! I, too, wishing/praying that you get more sleep.
WOW! You amaze me.
I read the comment two up from mine.
I would take their pictures for free!
Way to go on being home alone with all 4 munchkins! You and Jonathan are awesome. They are lovely lovely lovely girls. I want to see them again soon! And I want to baby-sit P and I at your earliest convenience. Love you!
They are the dang cutest kids ever!
Kirsten, I am so excited to come and see you and I will have plenty of time to come and hang out with you. I am so glad that you do weekly pics for all of us who don't live near by. I am going to be excellent at updating my blog because Tyler is back home and so I promised we would take pics every day and post them. Well I will see you soon! Love, Keni
I can't believe you find time to take pictures, blog them, and still sound so happy. On 3 1/2 hours of sleep, productivity and chipperness don't hit my radar. But I always knew you were made of something extra special. Miss you!
Kirsten!
Your family is so adorable. I am so jealous!!! It was great to talk to you las tnight and I am so glad you looked me up! Hope we can get together soon.
Melissa
Post a Comment