The girls had a baby well check last week. They tipped the scales, Miss E weighed in at 6 lbs. 5 oz. and Miss T weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz. The Dr. said she normally would have us come in a couple of times between now and their 2 month check up, but since they are doing so well she does not feel the need to do that. I am so proud of my healthy girls.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
The pictures are completely adorable.You have such a sweet family. I am glad to hear things are doing well.
Way to go girls! That is great they are getting so big already. Keep the pictures coming...and ones with you would be nice. :)
Those pictures are priceless!!! I'm glad the girls are SO healthy and that big brother and sister and doing so great with them! Love you!
They have changed so much since the first pictures. They are beautiful as ever! And I already see Isabel and Preston in them. :) 11 DAYS!
They really look like Busy... REALLY REALLY do!
See you Wednesday.
xoxoxo
So cute! I am glad they are gaining so well. Way to go girls! I really like the pic of Busy and Miss E. So cute!
Way to go, you almost have them exactly the same weight! You have a cute little family my dear..Your children all definately look like siblings :)
Way to go, you almost have them exactly the same weight! You have a cute little family my dear..Your children all definately look like siblings :)
What beauties! I especially love those blue eyes.
I can't believe you have twins! Your girls are ADORABLE! Hope you're hanging in there and enjoying these glory days...I blinked and my daughter is 3 months old already.
Kirsten, call me at my parents because I don't have your number and I can come whenever this week love you too! Keni
Wow, they are getting so big. What a blessing they are so healthy. Hope all is going well.
YEAH for more pictures! I don't know how you make the time to take them, though, let alone, blog them. You're amazing! (but we all knew that...) have you hooked up a Pepsi I.V. yet?
Post a Comment