Uh-oh...at first I think I could tell them apart, but now I am not so good at telling which baby is E and which is T! I guess I need to see them more often!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
8 comments:
The girls are so cute! I am glad I finally got to hold them. You are a lucky girl:)
5 Weeks In and Mothering Twins Like a Pro! Love you.
I LOVE the one of both of them yawning!! SO CUTE!!! Love ya!
I can't believe they are already five weeks, they are cute as ever!
Uh-oh...at first I think I could tell them apart, but now I am not so good at telling which baby is E and which is T! I guess I need to see them more often!
I confess I am a blog stalker and blog stalkers as a rule do not comment, but I couldn't help it.
They're absolutely adorable!
Look at how much they have grown! They are SO cute...give them kisses from me!
BENNY COMMENTED!!! WOW! Consider yourself very lucky. Geez. Maybe it was an early Christmas present from him.
The girls are absolutely precious.
Post a Comment