I can not believe that our girls are 4 months already. It has gone by so fast, but at the same time it is as if they have always been with us.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"you know you are in love when you can't sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
Posted by Kirsten
10 comments:
I'm so glad they girls are healthy again!!! Love ya!
Ooh! I love those little bottoms! How cute! They are darling girls.
First...I am so glad you are all healthy again. Second...I can't believe they girls are 4 months already and look at all their chub! Third...I miss you!
I'm so glad to hear they are feeling better!
I can't wait for our photoshoot!
Oh my gosh! They are getting big! Oh, they are so cute!
What adorable girls you have. They are all getting so big.
Love the bums... All three girls are so precious. They are getting so big~ time flies when you're having fun or is it lacking sleep?!? :o)
I can't believe it has been four months either. They are so cute.
They are just so adorable! I can't believe it has been 4 months already! I am glad to hear they are feeling better again. It is so rough having sick babies. Your heart just breaks that they have to suffer like that:( Can't wait to see them again. Love you!
They get cuter each time I see them! I am glad they are healthy and hope things are well for you!
Post a Comment