As Brittany and I always say... "what is wrong with people"
So I have blogged a bit on what people say to me while I am out with the twins, ha ha, but once again I have been shocked at the things that come out of people's mouths. A couple of days ago I was at the grocery store with all 3 girls, and a women stopped me to admire the twins. She asked "are they twins??" This always makes me smile. Then she asked "are they identical??" This again is a common enough question, I said "no, they are fraternal." And here is the shocker... She says "oh that's to bad, but at least you have 2 babies." What?? What am I suppose to say to that?? I gave her a crazy look and then pushed my cart away and continued my shopping. People never cease to amaze me, oh well!!! Just thought I would share my funny story.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Haven't Heard That One
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That lady must have been from Utah! It sounds like something someone would say here.
Huh? That's weird! I wouldn't know what to say either!
Why is that too bad? I don't get it! And it's so hard to tell them apart, they aren't identical?! I am surprised!
I don't even get it! What the heck was she even saying?? I want to come play on your swings...how fun is that?!
Wow, you're pretty much a loser because you don't have identical twins?!?! That woman is nuts!
So next time, you need to tell people that they are on loan from the Octo-mom.
That's too bad... LOL That is when I say back to the other person, "Wow, are the filters in your brain not working today?" I have used that a few times and then it makes the other person think, and a bit embarrassed.
Post a Comment