Saturday, April 4, 2009

Margret and April were nice enough to come take some pics of the twins on Thursday. April posted a couple on her blog, they look so good I can't wait to see more. Thanks ladies!!! Check out the pics here: http://favoritecottlefamily.blogspot.com/2009/04/baby-pictures.html

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are priceless!

Shannon said...

What beautiful pictures. They are simply Gorgeous.

Teresa said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

The picture turned out awesome Your girls are beautiful as ever.

Julee and Matt said...

Shut up! They are SO cute...I can't wait to see more.

Radke said...

Beautiful!

Kim said...

Those pictures were beautiful, wow they did a nice job.

Margaret said...

April's pictures look great! I am looking forward to editing the ones I took now that I am back in town!

rachel said...

Holy Cow, she's GOOD!!!!

Emy said...

Those are amazing pictures! Well and the subject matter is amazing too!

Renee said...

Wow, I want to cry and they are not even my girls. Those are amazing pictures of the girls. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures they took.

Derrick and Melissa said...

Those pictures are SOOO cute! Your girls are adorable! Love ya!