Friday, April 10, 2009

P-man Is.....

Jonathan took him out the day after he turned 5, took his training wheels off, and within a hour P was riding his bike all by HIMSELF!!!!! This is a video from that day.

My baby is growing up way to fast. I really thought that this skill would take him a lot longer to acquire, but he is so athletic I shouldn't be.

Ty (the p-man's buddy) out learning too

4 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

Yeah!! That's very exciting! I hate to break it to ya, but you're getting old! ;)

Tim and Lisa said...

Wonderful. Allyssa is still struggling with riding. She has no athletic ability and no desire to learn. The bigger they are the harder to teach.

Radke said...

Wow! That is AWESOME! Congratulations P-man!

Derrick and Melissa said...

I can't believe you have a kid old enough to ride a bike!!! Love ya!