P-man really wanted to go to Chucky Cheese, so the family was nice enough to meet us there. I made him a Batman cake.
What a amazing little man we have. We love him so much and are so proud of him. He amazes us everyday. He has such a big heart. His sisters could not ask for a better big brother.
What an hour of Chucky Cheese will do to you.
The cake
Grandpa with Miss T
Aunt Becky and Kailey
Grandma and Miss E
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, Nana and Grandpa, Aunt Becky, Uncle Keith, Kailey, Aunt Ally and Uncle Leigh for coming. It really meant a lot to us to have you there.
What a fabulous B-day cake Kirsten!!! I am so impressed with your cake decorating abilities. You gave your little guy a great birthday party, your such a good mom :)
Kirsten you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a weekend you guys had. I am so proud of the beautiful cakes you all made. And such fun parties! SuperMOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
12 comments:
Happy Birthday P-Man! I can't believe you are 5! I hope you had a wonderful day...we love you!
Birthdays are so fun! P-man is such a cutie! I love the Batman cake- good job!
Happy Birthday, P!
Jenna also wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for her 5th birthday, but we are not the brave parents you are. :-)
The Batman cake looks terrific!
Aunt Ally looks like a natural with a baby in her arms, doesn't she?
You know that cake is amazing, right?! YOU are amazing!!
you win most creative cake mom award. you are rad.
Both cakes turned out GREAT! Good job, lady.
Wow good job on the cake, I might have to call you when I need a cake for when he Mason turns 3. April
Love the cake! Your kids are so cute and growing so fast.
5???? When did that happen! Happy Birthday to your little man.
CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fun Birthday! The cakes that you made are just wonderful. You are very talented.
What a fabulous B-day cake Kirsten!!! I am so impressed with your cake decorating abilities. You gave your little guy a great birthday party, your such a good mom :)
Kirsten you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a weekend you guys had. I am so proud of the beautiful cakes you all made. And such fun parties! SuperMOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you.
Post a Comment