Miss E and Miss T out enjoying the nice weather with us.
Busy and P-man up in the play house, "helping" daddy.
Yes it has a second floor.
So I hope that the kids know how lucky they are to have their daddy, he really loves them and is using some of his many talents to build them a AMAZING play house.
I told Jonathan that I want to move into it.
silly girl
Working hard and looking goooooooooood while doing it.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
7 comments:
WOW! Lucky kids!
Wow, two stories? That will be a fun play house. can't wait to see the end product! His projects always look amazing when they are done.
Oooo I want one!!! That would've been so much fun!
The kids are as cute as ever. It will be so fun to have a playhouse. can't wait to see pictures.
That's going to be a rockin' playhouse!! Lucky little kids! I always wanted one like that when I was little!
Playhouse Part 2: Resume building for Rachel's kids at the {H} house.
:)
How fun!
Post a Comment