Wednesday, April 15, 2009

5 Months Already???

So this is pretty normal
One girl is kicking the other, in this case Miss E was kicking Miss T.

However this is the first time I have seen her try to eat her sisters leg.
It is a cute leg, I want to eat it up too. Such silly girls we have.


After their bath tonight

Miss T and Miss E





Miss T

Miss T and Miss E

Busy wanting in on the fun too.
We moved Miss E and Miss T into their cribs, I will take pictures and post them. They are sleeping in their own cribs and they seem to enjoy sleeping apart and having their own space.


I can't believe it has been 5 months already, my babies can not possible be this old. I really want a magic wand so I can slow down time, it is going way to fast.

They are such happy content babies, and bring us more joy then I can ever express, we are so blessed to have such wonderful little blessings in our family.


9 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

What a wonderful update! They are so lucky for a sweet playhouse. What great talent.

Margaret said...

I LOVE that they are eating each others legs! :)

I miss those cute little bodies of yours!

Radke said...

Love those pictues, so adorable!

Dani said...

I love the photos of them after their bath! But they're all cute! You ARE blessed!

Cool playhouse, too, by the way! What a nice daddy!

Derrick and Melissa said...

I have to say that you have the most adorable little girls ever!!! They are so cute! What fun it would be to have twins!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that they are five months. The pictures are too cute.

Tia Hopper said...

I love the round bellies from bathtime. I love chubby babies! You done good, Kirsten!

Unknown said...

They are CUTE!

Julee and Matt said...

Tell them to STOP growing until I can get up and see them. They are getting so big!