P-man is playing soccer this spring and loves it. I was really excited to get him into soccer, he is really athletic and LOVES to run so I knew he would enjoy it. He plays on a co-ed team and his friend Lydia is on his team which he enjoys. Jonathan and Lydia's Daddy are coaching. Preston feels pretty special to have his daddy as his coach.

P-man's team is named Wild Panda Cats, they are in the blue uniforms. P-man is second from the right.

Again he is second from the right.

He is number 9

I love this picture.

The Wild Panda Cat's coaches, their shirts say "they play, I coach, you cheer."


Aunt Ally and Miss T

Grandpa and Miss E

Uncle Leigh and Aunt Ally made a sign, here it is Nana was kind enough to hold it up.

Going for the ball.
P-man had quite the fan club, Nana and Grandpa, Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Ally and Uncle Leigh, and then of course his 3 sisters were there cheering him on.
12 comments:
Those Hats look very familiar! :) Cute I love the pictures.
How fun!!! I LOVE the coaches' shirts!!
You should be a proud mom!
I also love the coaches shirt! I hope my kids like soccer, how fun!!
Yay! Looks like fun! Miss you guys!
YAY for soccer!! Go AYSO!! YAY!!
Um... you said PMan's real name in your post, fyi. Just sayin.
Sure love ya.
How fun they are playing soccer! I miss you guys!
Go P-man go!! I love the t-shirts that the coaches are wearing- that is so funny! And I love the sign your mom is holding up! I think its great you had a bunch of family there supporing P-man during his big game!
I bet he is enjoying playing soccer! I love the coach shirt! Always good to remind the parents what everyone's roll is. I always hate the parents that shout at the players and the coaches!
Who won? Just Kidding. Hey P-Man! Lets play some soccer in August!
I need to make a coach's shirt for Gary's High School games! What a fun day! P-man will look back at these pictures someday and know what an awesome family he has and how loved he is!
What a great supportive family. I got a kick out of the coach t-shirts as well.
Post a Comment