Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our Beautiful Babies

Another picture that Margret took, I love it and wanted to share. Thanks Margret!!!

If you were to open up a baby's head - and I am not for a moment suggesting that you should - you would find nothing but an enormous drool gland. ~Dave Barry

There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared: twins. ~Josh Billings

What's cuter than one baby?
A precious set of twins!
With matching little outfits
-And matchless little grins...
With twice as many babies,
How very busy you will be
-Just think of all the loving
They'll bring your family.
~Author Unknown

Two faces to wash, and four dirty hands
Two insistent voices, making demands
Twice as much crying, when things go wrong
The four eyes closing, with slumber song
Twice as many garments, blowing on the line
Two cherubs in the wagon, soaking up sunshine
Work I do for twins, naturally comes double
But four arms to hug me, repay all my trouble.
~Author Unknown

10 comments:

rachel said...

look at those cute little bums. so sweet.

Derrick and Melissa said...

I LOVE that picture! It is so sweet. Your girls are adorable!

Paula said...

They are so beautiful!!! Love you!

Margaret said...

I am so glad you like this picture! I really like the way it looks after editing it a bit.

Hope you don't mind me publishing those bare bums. I happened to love them!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture. I love it. They are too cute.

Radke said...

I love that picture. Such beautiful girls!

Emy said...

More! More! They are SUCH beautiful babies. I love it.

Kim said...

cute cute cute! what a sweet picture of your little ones.

The Forrest Family said...

Your babies are so cute! I love there little nakey bums. So I have lost 15lbs so far. I am hoping to come and visit in June but if not definitely in August. When are you guys coming to Utah? Love ya, Keni

BURGANS BUNCH said...

I love those gorgeous babes!Nothing is sweeter than little toosheys!!!!