Thursday, April 2, 2009

Train Cake

On my side of the family we have a tradition that on your 5th birthday you have a train cake. This will be the third generation in which this tradition is carried on, and I hope that all of my children will continue it with their kids. My Grandma started this tradition with her children and made a cake for all of her grandchildren. Grandpa, Aunt Ally and I made P's train. Ally and Grandpa did most of the decorating. We made a Batman train cake, with Batman on the engine and the Joker on the caboose. It turned out really cute. Thanks Grandma for creating such a special tradition.

























8 comments:

Paula said...

Great job!!! What a fun tradition!

Kristen Moss said...

That is so cute, I am so impressed. you are fantastic.

Tim and Lisa said...

Both cakes look amazing! Your so talented.

Julee and Matt said...

That is a great tradition!! I love that you were able to make into a Batman train.

Dani said...

Woah! That's Awesome! What a fun tradition!

Tia Hopper said...

One word: WOW! You are really good at this cake making business!!! I would've mutilated it!

Eryn said...

That cake was awesome! Ididn't get to taste it, but it looked good!

Radke said...

You did an wonderful job on the train cake. Your cake decorating abilities always amaze me. You are truely quite talented!