Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playhouse

So here is a updated picture of the amazing play house Jonathan is building. The verdict is still out on what color to paint it. We plan on painting it the same colors we are going to paint our house, but have yet to determine what that is yet. In the meantime P and Busy colored it with chalk.

12 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

That is the coolest playhouse EVER! I want one! I am glad you posted. I wondered if you were ok. :) Love ya!

Tim and Lisa said...

Looks GREAT!

Emy said...

I love it! Like I said before, he should start a business!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing. I am still so jealous, I wish I had a house like that when I was little.

Julee and Matt said...

I love it! I wanna come play!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know I have a place to stay when I come visit :)

A-MAZ-ING.

Tia Hopper said...

Speaking of things our kids have that we didn't, I would've KILLED for something like this! It's SO cool, Kirsten! I told my husband about it and he's super jealous that someone built something cooler than him! (He built a small playhouse on top of the already existing pump house. So when I told him yours was 2 stories he was jealous!)

Teresa said...

Your hubby is so talented. That play house looks like it was built to LAST! Can't wait to see what color you're going to paint it.

rachel said...

Can I come over and play??

Kristen Moss said...

um... AMAZING!

Radke said...

WOW! That is amazing! You should have a house warming party for that architectural master piece! Way to go Dad!

Morgan said...

=O I WANT ONE!