Sorry these are a bit out of order.
We went to dinner for Aunt Ally's b-day and then came over to our house for presents, birthday cake and swimming. This is what the boys did till we got in the pool.
Here are the girls being very cute, of course, while we were at a local wading pool.


Cutie pies
Miss E and Miss T
P-man on the 4th of July. We had a great day, I woke up early and ran a 10k with my dad, Ally, and Melis. It was great and my daddy-o was awesome, he could have kicked my can but he stuck with me all the way, thanks dad.
Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for swimming and BBQ with some of the cousins. When it got dark we went to Nana and Grandpa's for fire works.
Miss T LOVES watermelon, yes she is my daughter.

Miss T LOVES watermelon, yes she is my daughter.
We have some more water babies. The girls love swimming and we spend most of our time in our pool. Especially with the weather we have been having this past week.
Aunt Ally found these darling suits at Old Navy.


Every year the city has a night where they bring all sorts of truck, cars, motercycles and anything else they think the kids might like and let the kids climb all over them. It is at a park by our house so we walked over there and had a great time.


Miss E

Miss T



Aunt Ally found these darling suits at Old Navy.

Every year the city has a night where they bring all sorts of truck, cars, motercycles and anything else they think the kids might like and let the kids climb all over them. It is at a park by our house so we walked over there and had a great time.
Miss E


Up on top of a fire truck with daddy.







5 comments:
Cuter and cuter each time I see/you post them.
could your kiddos be any more cute, cause I realy doubt it. It looks and sounds like your family is having a great summer, and you are one active mama, good for you. I can't believe you ran a 10k while I sat on my behind and ate many many snacks :)
I can't believe how much the girls have grown since we saw them. I love the bows!! It looks like you are having a wonderful summer. I look forward to seeing the pics from your next adventure!!!
those kids couldn't get any cuter, I love your family!
what fun to see so many pictures of your adorable family! I got your message, and I'm dying to hear about your trip!! I'll call you tomorrow. love you, friend!
Post a Comment