Monday, July 13, 2009

Eli Comes To Town Part 1

Photobucket
My nephew Eliron came to visit. He just graduated from high school and is about to move to Israel, so we were really happy to hav him come see us before he leaves on his adventure.
While he was here we did a lot of fun things including a trip to the beach, which is a must.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
P-man and Busy's balls rolled away, far away and Grandpa and Daddy saved them, even had to get wet to do it. Way to go men.
Photobucket
Miss E, this was the girls first visit to the beach. Miss T was sleeping.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Finding tidepools.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Playing on the blanket.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a beautiful beach. We had a great day.

5 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

I miss the beach. Love you!

Emy said...

I'm so glad you were able to spend that time with him.

Julee and Matt said...

So much fun....I miss the beach. And I like the girls jackets, I am glad they fit them!

rachel said...

It's good to put a face to the name.
He's a cutie!

The Forrest Family said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! How did this happen? We are comming to visit and I have to see you we will be there Aug 11-16 so make time for me. Love ya, Keni