Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Days, Our Week

We have been having a great summer so far and I will post more pictures very soon. We have had a wonderful week and have been keeping ourselves busy. We went to a different park every day this week, and had a few other fun adventures. Today we are resting and playing in the pool, oh I do love summer.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Miss T
Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Photobucket
On the swing set at home Miss E
Photobucket
Messy face Miss T
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Home in the sandbox
Photobucket
Miss E having some snuggle time with Uncle Leigh
Photobucket
Photobucket
Miss T
Photobucket
Aunt Ally invited us to go to her school, she had Smokey The Bear come and meet the kids.
Photobucket
Miss T and Miss E had fun.
Photobucket
P-man wanted nothing to do with the bear.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And Busy loved him, and gave him a huge bear hug.
Photobucket
Aunt Ally and Miss E at school.
Photobucket
At the park later that day. P-man being a great big brother.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Miss E and Miss T
Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Miss T
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
P-man doing what he loves best. We have been walking or rollerblading where we need to go this week and P man has been riding his bike. He is up to 10 miles, way to go dude.

11 comments:

rachel said...

HALLELUJAH! You got the pics on and all looks GREAT.
Good job, lady.
I love how you had the girls in the swing together. What a great idea. They held each other up, so cute!

Derrick and Melissa said...

You have such cute kids! I'm glad you are blogging again!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys are having such a great summer. I can't believe how big all four kids are getting especially the babies. They are too cute.

Tia Hopper said...

Love the post and all the many pictures!! Can't believe how much the girls have grown just since I was there! I'm so glad I get to watch it atleast through pictures, what a bunch of cuties! You have got to be one busy lady!! Loves!

Kristen Moss said...

Lookin' good.

Love the girls hats at the park.

Your summer looks fantastic so far.

Kristen Moss said...

Lookin' good.

Love the girls hats at the park.

Your summer looks fantastic so far.

Radke said...

New blog looks great! Had fun at the park the other day. We should do it again, soon! Love ya!

Emy said...

Ah, you're posting again! What a lovely family. You guys are such great examples of getting outside and getting fresh air and exercise.

Stephanie said...

Love all the smiles of the girlies in the "double" swing. Very cute.

Derrick and Melissa said...

I got the letters at my FAVORITE store... The Wood Connection. If, I mean when, you come visit me we will have to go for sure! :)

aunt choody said...

Super fun! No training wheels! Way to go P!