Thursday, March 18, 2010

So life has been the usual same old same old. We have been having lots of sunny weather and been playing outside a lot which is WONDERFUL. P-man is going to be 6 in a little over a week, where did my baby go? He is still enjoying school and is doing really well. Busy is our little diva. Always has to look "Bee-ute-awful" Miss E is running the bunch and its her way or no way. Miss T loves clothes and is climbing on EVERYTHING.
Our Cutie Pie, P-man always cooperates when we get out the camera.
Photobucket
Miss T pushing Miss E in the baby stroller.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss E got the sweet end of the deal.
Photobucket
Busy has discovered doing others hair and Nana is always a good sport.
Photobucket
The 2 beauties.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Now that the girls are walking it has opened up a whole new world of mess making and trouble to get into. : ) Miss T playing in the sink.
Photobucket
Miss E is always close by to get into the fun with Miss T.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Partners in crime : )
Photobucket
We have been trying to soak up lots of time with Tio Ian and Auntie Em before they go off to school : (
Photobucket
Busy LOVES her auntie Em
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tio Ian playing with P-man
Photobucket

Miss T is a diva just like Busy.
Have lots of pics to post so stay tuned for another post very soon.
Love to all, Kirsten

7 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

I love the superman boarder. Where did you find that? Alex loves him!

Jenn said...

Your pics r always darling too. And thank u!!

Kristen Moss said...

WOW, time does fly. he is going to be 6? they are playing in the sink? She is playing beauty parlor. WOW.

I cannot beleive that. It is crazy and they are awsome. Your such a good mom.

Liz said...

Too cute. I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Love the little diva's you have. Is that what I have in my future?

rachel said...

I love you AND your kiddos!

Ging said...

Fun photos. I am especially fond of the one with your mother having her hair done. I miss her and remember so fondly our time together in R.S. She is a gem. Give her my love.

laura clark said...

I love your family pics...they are all getting soooo big. I can't believe your little ones are walking!