Miss T can say her name now.
Checking email when I hear Miss T (16 months) say "uh oh ______, uh oh _____" This is never good. P-man left the bathroom door open after he brushed his teeth. Damage done: Brand new role of toilet paper unrolled, 2 little people figures flushed, toilet over flowing soaking TP. Yuck!!!
Cute factor: Miss T already had the plunger in the toilet trying to fix it. Can you tell she watches me unclog the toilet alot? They (Miss E and Miss T) love to flush toys. Now how could I get frustrated about that when she is so stinkin cute?? Plus toilet and floor are now spotless. : )
Thursday, April 8, 2010
All Before Breakfast
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How sweet. She just wanted to help. What a cutie.
Wow! The girls have gotten so big!! I can't believe it! Looks like you all have been busy, busy. We should get together sometime, call me.
Great perspective on the moment. I can't decide if some things are the worst or the cleanest because of how often I wash them up? Hm. She is awfully cute and a plunger in-hand would make that hard to resist.
Hi there! So cute! Just wanted to let you know I'm spying on you... and now you can trace my blog!
I can't believe how big the girls are! Are you ready for this, did babysitting the Bennion twins prepare you for whats next? We should get together again, Mason loves playing over at your house. April
Post a Comment