Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sanity Is Over Raited Right??

I'm of course kidding, life around here is semi sane. This is what my living room looks like every day. A plus is that there is no crumbs under my cushions : )
Photobucket
Miss E and Miss T are walking, Miss E had a 2 week head start on Miss T but you would never know, they are both walking pros.
Photobucket
They love playing outside
Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Miss T
Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket

Photobucket
Busy the center of our world.
Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Miss T
Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss T
Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Miss T
Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Miss T
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
P-man being crazy P-man : )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All 3 girls were lined up watching their older siblings play outside but by the time the camera came out Miss E had walked off. Here is Miss K and Miss T
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eryn and Miss Kenna
Photobucket
Daddy Decided to load up the babes and do some shopping around the house.
Photobucket

Photobucket
To cure some boredom I took dish soap and food coloring and let the kids paint the windows, they had hours of fun and I just sprayed off the soap and have clean windows, it was a win win for sure.
Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

Oh my word, 4 mobile children. Wow, that exhausts me just thinking about it!!! :) You will definitely have to give me some advice on how to manage the insanity!! I will definitely need it because I feel like my two are wearing me down. :) Miss you muchos!!

Eryn said...

Cute cute!

Dani said...

I love all the photos! The twins look so cute walking around like big girls! I love the dish soap paint on the window idea! I'll have to try that one!

rachel said...

of course busy's in her undies!
p man is sooooooo handsome in his suit. be still my beating heart!!
and the girlies are growing WAY too fast. :(

Derrick and Melissa said...

Such a cute family! The picture of Busy in the undies is a black mail picture for sure! :)

Kim said...

You are a busy mama. Your babies are getting so big, walking and all. You have an adorable family, and I'm sure never a dull moment.

Ging said...

You clever mom you. I still can't believe that you have four!!