Friday, July 9, 2010

A Ridiculous Amount Of Cuteness For G.G.

Here you go Great Grandma, lots of cute pics to make your day. We love you bunches and bunches.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Seriously! SOOO cute! The kids and even the Mom (not pictured). You're the best!

Derrick and Melissa said...

How fun! I can't believe how big the twins are already! What a cute family!

Rachel said...

They look so much like their daddy, especially Preston. But, I can see tons of you in Miss T and E too! Your yard is the place to be!

Kim said...

Your children have the most animated smiles, I love them! Love those big brown eys on your twins too. So cute!

Radke said...

Great pictures! Looks like you all are having an exciting and fun summer so far. I can't believe how big everyone is getting! Too stinkin' cute!