
We've been up to the same old same old. Playing outside, swimming in the pool going to the park. Here are a few pictures of the kids.



I think she looks so, so, so cute in goggles.
Daddy and Miss T
Miss E warming up after the pool in the hammock. 
Miss T warming up in the hammock
Two Peas in a Pod?? 




Enjoying a ice cream cone on their front porch (of the play house.)
Miss T sporting mommy's high heels. Have I mentioned that my girls are obsessed with shoes??
She has skills
And last but not least, P-man made this guy out of playdough and he wanted me to take a picture of it so I could "put it on the web page for Great Grandma to see."
Friday, July 30, 2010
More Summer
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love the peas in the pod! Your kids are all so beautiful.
Your kids are soooooo cute!! I could just eat the twins up, they melt my heart. I also LOVE that two peas in a pod picture, how priceless!!
A broken record... I LOVE the peas in the pod picture! How sweet! What a beautiful family you have! Love you!!!
Post a Comment