Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Silly Girls

Found a few pics that were too cute not to share.
Photobucket
Miss E making breakfast the latest fashion statement.
Photobucket
She is so silly.
Photobucket
And all of my girls LOVE shoes and have about 50 pairs between them, not even kidding Nana buys into their fetish : ) Here is Miss T wearing a couple of Busy's shoes.
These girls are so much fun. We went camping this past weekend and I brought both girls into bed with me in the middle of the night, Miss E came first and then settled between me and Busy, then Miss T joined us and was laying on my tummy. Both Miss E and Miss T were asleep, but I feel Miss E's hand worming under my arm and Miss T reaching her hand out. They find each other and just hold hands for the longest time. It was a priceless moment. But of course first thing the next morning they are fighting over something : ) They are talking up a storm and this afternoon Miss T walks in the kitchen and says "I want cheese please." I handed her a cheese stick and she says "thank you" and walks out. A minute later Miss E comes in and says the exact same thing. They are so pleased with themselves that they can communicate their needs. Loving all of the silliness that goes on around here.

2 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

That is so sweet about holding hands. Twins have such special bonds. My Grandma is a twin and they still have sleepovers! :D

Rachel said...

I love hearing the story about the girls seeking each other out in the night! Do they usually share a bed?

I was pricing Maisey's baby shoes during the Spring consignment sale where I purge, and no kidding- I price 53 pairs of size 3 shoes!!! Of course when you ahve that many they don't even look worn. They all sold and all I really have to say is that is a little sickening. It's a good thing Ry was a boy. We cut back a lot:) If we have another girl, I will definitely scale back because I hate selling "new" apparel- what a waste!