Monday, January 17, 2011

December in a Nut Shell

You know it is going to be a long one, but I'll be quick I promise. I have Miss E and Miss T in their room hopeing that they will take a nap, I don't think it is happening today, and Busy and P-man in their rooms cleaning (aka playing,) but at least their staying in there.

So we had our last Young Women's sleep over as a presidency, it was wonderful and I just love these girls. It ended up being a eventful night as we were walked out to find toilet paper all over the front yard, and later were heart attacked. Lets just say some of my friends need to act their age, haha, just kidding!!! Our fun group.




One day after church I wanted to try and get pictures of the kids in their Christmas clothes, can you tell it's nap time? Miss T having a melt down.


Photobucket
Miss E being her cute self.
Photobucket
P-man had changed out of his clothes already, but here he is sporting his Christmas colors, a green duck shirt and bright red basketball shorts. Such a crack up.
Photobucket

Miss Busy, she had just gotten over a virus so the red spots on her face are the remains of the fever blisters she gets and picks at. : (
Photobucket
We went to the Church Christmas Party and the kids got to sit on Santa's lap. Miss E and Miss T would have no part of it. I think Miss E might have gone for it but when she saw Miss T melt down she wouldn't budge.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Busy took this picture of our torture shelf tree.
Photobucket
Finding the perfect Christmas Tree
Miss T on the hunt.
Photobucket
This is how Busy cuts down a Christmas Tree, notice how she has taken off her mitten enough so she could suck her thumb, I love her!!! Nana stayed in the car with her while we went and hunted for our Christmas trees.
Photobucket
Miss E hunting for the perfect tree.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We had a slight problem keeping track of Grandpa, he blended in so well with his surroundings LOL.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And yes that is Jonathan sporting a goatee, I preferred it over the full beard he had a few days before that. But was happy when it all went : ) Oops did I say that out loud?
Photobucket

Photobucket
He found the perfect one people, gather round : )
Photobucket

Helping Daddy get the tree ready to come in the house.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Busy's Christmas Brunch
Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket
Up on stage singing songs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Christmas Morning
Oh how I love Christmas, we had a great one this year, and it was so fun that Miss E and Miss T were into opening their gifts and got excited about it too. We did wake up Miss T, so we had a few melt downs, she is a girl after her mama's heart and needs her sleep.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Busy did sleep in jammies, but couldn't keep them on for the gift opening. What will we ever do with her?? :)
Photobucket
Miss T and Miss E got into the candy in their stockings first thing, hence the chocolate faces.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss T loves the puppet theater that Tio Ian and Auntie Em sent them. And holy heck is she not DARLING?!?!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy opening his gift from P-man.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Woot woot, December was such a fantastic month. Some highlights that aren't pictured: On Christmas eve we went and looked at Christmas lights and made sugar cookies for Santa. Christmas day we went to Nana and Grandpa's and Grandma and Grandpa's and got to spend time with them. Going bowling with cousins, and Aunt Jackie coming and playing Michael Jackson the experience on Wii with me. I got a new calling, Young Women's President, which I'm loving the opportunity to stay with my girls and serve them. I learn so much from them all and hope that they get to learn a thing or 2 from me. I have the best presidency and get to once again work with some outstanding ladies. I miss my Liz and Becky, but we still get to hang out and see each other. So needless to say I'm busy, but wouldn't have it any other way. We hope you are all well and having a amazing New Year. Life is always wonderful and crazy here. Love to all!!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

Loved the Christmas post.
AND best of all, I'm SO glad you're our new YW Pres... especially since two of those girls are mine. I love you.

Jessie Moore said...

You are the best!! I wish you were my YW Leader when I was that age!! Love you and so glad you guys had a great Christmas!