Monday, January 17, 2011

Miss E and Miss T Turn 2

So I know this post should have been done 2 months ago, sorry.
My babies turned 2, how can this be?? They really are becoming little people and not babies, it is a bitter sweet feeling to see ones babes grow up.
Miss E and Miss T love 2 things most in this world and that is purses and shoes so I had to make birthday cakes that reflected this. I decided to make a hat box with a shoe and purse on top.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The girls had a wonderful day. We had a special birthday breakfast, and went to church. Then had family and friends over for the big birthday bash.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We had a house full of girls and 3 little boys, it was quite the party.
Photobucket
Happy birthday sweet girls, we love you!!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, those are so cute! I didn't know you had a talent for fondant! Very fun! My friend owns a business and I've watched her make cakes, but I've never tried. It's so weird b/c I do like to develop new skills, but it's like I am holding off so I can conquer it later, when I have more time (like that will ever happen)!

rachel said...

The cakes looked soooo great! You're a fantastic mama.

Tia Hopper said...

One word, WOW!! You are crazy talented!! Can't believe your "babies" are 2!! That's so weird!!!

Liz said...

They are growing up too fast! LOVE the cakes. You did a fab job. Hope things are going well. We miss you.

Dani said...

I love how the cakes turned out! Good job!

Jessie Moore said...

Dang girl, check you out!! I seriously don't know how you do it! You are such a fun mom and do so many fun things with and for the kids!! Great job on the cakes!! I can't believe they are already 2...where does the time go?